Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required

Friday 31 August 2012

Multi-Coloured Tourmaline 多彩色碧玺 (电气石)


The Multi-Coloured Tourmaline was the second crystal I bought, and it is truly a miraculous crystal. Within the industry, such multi-coloured tourmalines are considered true miracles of colour, with such a varied spectrum of almost unlimited range. More amazing than that is the fact that aside from making stunning jewellery, tourmalines are popular for emotional healing as well.


That is also why it was introduced to me  when I was working my way up the career ladder. Tourmalines are known to have good energetic connectivity and wealth of minerals, which creates an invigorating and fortifying effect. Due to the crystal hardness, it also makes them easy to handle.

I love my Multi-Coloured Tourmaline and it has over the years helped to bring my mind, body and spirit into wholeness and also inspired creativity and enhanced imagination within me.


多彩色碧玺是我人生中的第二个水晶,也是一个非常神奇的水晶。由于它有着多样的色彩频谱,多彩色碧玺的颜色被认为是真正的奇迹。除了能用来创造惊人的珠宝,多彩色碧玺也能用于治疗。

这也是它被介绍给我的原因!碧玺可吸收消除负能量,增进人体活力、体力,及整体的生命力,是健康长寿的代表宝石。红绿碧玺还聚财,纳富,帮助事业发展。

Multi-Colour Tourmaline Necklace

多彩色碧玺又称愿望石,有极大的落实力能帮助愿望达成。

No comments:

Post a Comment