Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required

Friday 3 August 2012

Topaz 黄玉石 - 财富水晶


One of my favourite quotes about love is this:

"Love is a temporary madness, it erupts like volcanoes and then subsides. And when it subsides, you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your roots have so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever part. Because this is what love is. Love is not breathlessness, it is not excitement, it is not the promulgation of promises of eternal passion, it is not the desire to mate every second minute of the day, it is not lying awake at night imagining that he is kissing every cranny of your body. No, don't blush, I am telling you some truths. That is just being "in love", which any fool can do.

Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away, and this is both an art and a fortunate accident."

— Louis de Bernières

Today, the stone I would like to introduce to you is able to help one find one’s destiny. Also known as the stone of true love, the topaz is a transparent stone in its purest form. It is also one of the twelve stones found on the breastplate of ancient Hebrew High Priests, as mentioned in the Book of Exodus, to protect the door to Heaven together with the 12 powerful angels.

Sometimes when I feel “lost”, I find that using the topaz stone really helps in making me more aware of my thoughts, feelings and actions. It helps to eliminate stagnant energies by directing body energy to places where it is most needed. The topaz also balances, soothes and cleanses my thoughts. It eliminates stress, and brings about a sense of rejuvenation and joy within my whole self. The topaz also has healing properties which will be able to help people with various ailments.

Topaz is also one of the hardest mineral found in nature, and the name of Topaz comes from ancient Sanskrit, which means Fire. Topaz is also considered as gemstone, with the Imperial Topaz as the most prized topaz in the family.

If you are interested to know more about this amazing stone, or any other crystals, do leave me a comment! Or better yet, just drop by my shop and have a chat with me. I love discussions about all the various crystals and stones that have impacted my life. Cheers!

今天想介绍给你们一个据说能够帮助人们找到自己的命运的水晶。也被称为真爱水晶,黄玉石是一个透明的水晶。根据埃及古书的记载,黄玉石是古代希伯来大祭司胸牌上的十二块水晶之一,被用来与十二个强大的天使一起保护天堂的门。


当我感觉到 “迷失”时,我发现使用黄玉石能让我更了解我的思维和感情。它有助于消除停滞的能量,把身体的能量引导到最需要的地方。除此之外,黄玉石能净化我的气场,有消除压力,补充能量的功能。黄玉石有着愈合的属性,对于有疾病的人来说非常有益。

如果你对这个水晶或其他的水晶有兴趣,不妨在这留言,让我们一起来分享。


2 comments: