Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required

Friday 30 November 2012

Anti-Aging (Mookaite Stones Part 2)


Remember in last week’s post I shared my love for Mookaite stones, and I mentioned this: “Working with the Mookaite has also changed my outlook on life in general. Regular walks with the Mookaite stones have instilled within my inner self a sense of calm and understanding that while I am growing older, I am in fact, getting younger. Age is just a number, and with the way I am living my life now, surrounded by amazing and beautiful crystals, I have never felt younger and more energized!”

Those of you who read the previous post and have already dropped by my shop to learn more about this amazing stone will know what I’m about to share, but I would still like to use this post to highlight that in fact the Mookaite is able to counter the effects of aging, and is most well-known as an anti-aging stone!

And as Sophia Loren once said,

“There is a fountain of youth: it is your mind, your talents, the creativity you bring to your life and the lives of people you love. When you learn to tap this source, you will truly have defeated age.”

I personally feel that age is just a number, and more important that what your physical age is, is how young/old you feel. If you are in fact 45 years old, but feeling 25 at heart, naturally there will be an added bounce to your step and a youthful vigour to your actions. This inadvertently leads to you feeling younger, and looking younger as a result.

And this is where the Mookaite stones come in to play in helping to create that mentality.
Basically, what the Mookaite is able to do is help put positive thoughts in one’s mind, thus inspiring motivation and encouraging spontaneous behaviour. This is really important, because as the saying goes: “mind over matter”. With the help of the stone in “generating” within one self a positive attitude and thinking towards aging, the aging process is naturally slowed down. At the same time, it acts as a protector against negative situations, shielding the user from potential harm. This reduces the stress one has to face, and when you feel less stressful, naturally you age slower.

However, do not expect this stone to work overnight. With this stone, time is required, and I feel that an effective way of working with this stone is to put it near you, especially at night when you are going to bed. My personal favourite way is to just place a piece of the Mookaite stone under the pillow every night. An alternative will be to wear the Mookaite stone as jewellery. This ensures you can keep it with you all day long, thus slightly speeding up the anti-aging process.

On top of the amazing anti-aging properties mentioned earlier, the Mookaite also has exceptional healing properties as well. The Mookaite is said to be able to cleanse the blood, and is sometimes also known as the stone of self-healing. It strengthens one’s immune system, such that illness does not befall that easily, and even if it does, the user is able to recover quickly due to a strong immune system and overall good blood flow within the body. This also significantly reduces the effects of aging, making the Mookaite a truly amazing stone to use as it helps reduce aging not only physically, but also mentally and spiritually. 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can't wait to read lots of your posts.
    essential oils

    ReplyDelete