Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required

Friday 22 June 2012

Recharge to 100%


I am sure all of us are familiar with this saying: “Where there's a will, there's a way”. However, while we are working towards our goals, we tend to over-exert ourselves, and end up losing concentration or motivation. Sometimes, things get so bad, that we end up giving up on our goals!

While I have not experienced any set-back to such an extent, I myself have experienced a lack of motivation occasionally. I am happy to say that I have found a special crystal that will help to give me an extra boost when I most needed it.


Iron pyrite, when worn, can increase energy and vitality. It also helps to clear the mind, thus allowing more focus on the tasks at hand. Personally, when I use it, it gives me confidence as I go about my daily work. It elevates my energy levels, so I do not feel lethargic during the day.

Due to its shiny properties, they make really beautiful jewellery, such as the Iron Pyrite in Clear Quartz bracelet as seen here.


Other than the benefits to your mental and spiritual health, it also helps you physically as it is beneficial for the lungs. People who face asthma or breathing issues will find this stone exceptionally helpful. Feel 100% at the top of your game today with the Iron Pyrite!

“有志者事竟成”这句我想大家应该都非常熟悉。但往往我们在努力奋斗的时候,难免会遇到挫折。我们也许会感到疲倦万分,甚至有想放弃的念头。

我本身也曾对某些任务缺乏动力,但我很开心自己已经找到了解决的方法

黄铁矿的用处在于能增加能量和活力。它也有助于清除压力,使用者能专心完成自己的任务。黄铁矿给了我信心,也让我时刻感到活力十足。
由于它有着闪亮的属性,它们可变成非常漂亮的首饰。除了对心理健康和精神健康有益之外,黄铁矿也对身体健康有益,尤其能帮助面对哮喘问题的使用者,加强全身的气场

2 comments:

  1. Could other crystal be growing on iron pyrite? If yes, what crystal could it be and is there any meaning to having crystal growing on my iron pyrite?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, other crystals can grow on Iron Pyrite. It can be Calcite or Apophyllite. It is most likely to be Calcite. It is part of a natural process to have crystals growing on crystals.

      Delete