Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required

Friday 29 June 2012

One of the Oldest Stones – Nuumite!


Good morning everyone! This morning, I would like to share with you more about Nuumite, one of the oldest stones found on Earth! The Nuumite is believed to be between three to four billion years old, and is a stone that has strong protective properties.

It is usually presented in a black and opaque form, and is a very beautiful stone to wear, with the black base providing an exquisite look. I personally love how it goes so easily with anything, and adds a classy touch to my outfit for the day.

On top of its aesthetic beauty, it also acts as an excellent shield against negative energy. I have found that keeping a piece of Nuumite around helps me to feel calm even in frustrating situations. It allows my heart to be at ease, and encourages ideas and thoughts to flow within me.

Physically, Nuumite has been said to have amazing “powers”, emitting a sort of energy that cleanses the body. That is claimed to be very beneficial, especially for cancer patients.

I would love to hear your thoughts about it! Leave me a comment and share with me your ideas, or tell me about any other rare stones that you like!

No comments:

Post a Comment