Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required

Friday 1 June 2012

Hello and welcome! 欢迎!


Hi! I’m Carol! This is something new to me, so forgive my fumbling efforts, but I feel it is important for me to have a space to share with you my passion and joy: Crystals. 


I fell in love with crystals six years ago, and have not looked back since. It’s amazing, really, how some of the best things in our lives happen when we least expect it. I chanced upon a crystal shop, New Age FSG, when I was still working at a bank. Being in such a highly stressed environment, New Age FSG became a sort of safe haven - a place I would visit when I was feeling stressed out. It was the best place to relax and de-stress.

When it was time to move on to a new job, the shop owner, Ms Kristina, introduced me to the Red Phantom, a crystal that would boost mentorship, and it worked wonders! As the finance manager at a US MNC, stress is an everyday occurrence, and it was then that I bought my second crystal – a multi-colour tourmaline. It was a well-rounded crystal for everything, such as protection, wealth and networking etc.

As you can see, I was slowly falling in love with these crystals, and when the corporate world started to feel stifling, I felt that it was time for me to move on towards fulfilling my dream of being an entrepreneur after more than 20 years of being an employee.  I saw it as a personal challenge, and at the same time, more importantly, as a chance for me to meet more people as I pursue my passion of crystals and business.


Today, I’m the happy owner of New 8ge Treasures, a franchise of New Age FSG. It’s been more than a year since I started, and this blog is really just another way for me to share more of what I know about crystals with interested people! I look forward to sharing with you what I know of the many crystals I have fallen in love and surrounded myself with! If you are interested to find out more, I welcome you to my shop at Nex, where we can always discuss in detail over a cup of coffee! 


你好!我是 Carol。虽然我不大熟悉博客,但我想借用这个空间来和你们分享我的乐趣-----水晶。

大概在六年前,我爱上了水晶。那时还在银行上班,刚好经过New Age FSG(水晶店)。从此水晶店成了我下班后常去的地方,是一个让我可以舒解压力的好去处。

New Age FSG的店主 Ms Kristina 向我介绍红色幻影水晶,它有助于促进人际关系,招贵人。对我的帮助大。后来,Ms Kristina 又介绍我一个全面水晶----多彩碧玺(电气石), 提升我个人所需的能量,增加正面能量。

2年后,我决定实现当水晶店老板的梦想。对我来说,这是一个很大的考验,也是一个能让我和更多人分享我对水晶的认识的管道。

我很高兴成为New 8ge Treasures的主人,也期待能够通过博客与你们分享水晶带给我的乐趣!

2 comments:

  1. Nice to read about your interesting journey on crystals :) I am one of your customers who bought the Lemurian Seed Crystal recently and I can sense its energy while meditating. Quite amazing! I have also been reading up quite a bit on crystals. I found out that Lapis Lazuri is actually an indigo stone for the third eye, something I have in mind to get but have no knowledge when I bought it. Will drop by your shop to exchange more tips w you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete