Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required

Friday 21 September 2012

New Beginnings


Hello everyone! Following up from last week’s post on Prince William and Princess Kate’s visit to Singapore, rumours of Kate expecting a baby have been flying around due to her turning down wine for water instead during two of the dinners she attended. Hearing this has reminded me that I must introduce an amazing stone that helps in child-bearing!

Moss Agate Bangle
The Moss Agate is a stone formed in shades of green. The patterns that form resembles moss from a distance, hence the name Moss Agate. It is very commonly used by mid-wives to assist in successful birthing by lessening pain felt by the mother. Aside from that, it also speeds up the recovery process after delivery, and additionally, due to its anti-inflammatory properties, cleanses and boosts the immune system.
Moss Agate Pendant


Known as the Stone of New Beginnings, the Moss Agate enhances concentration, persistence, endurance and success in one's endeavors  Throughout history, the Moss Agate has always been seen the most powerful among all Agates, due to its association as the agate of warriors, and also because it helps to balance emotional energy, such that the wearer can let go of any anger and bitterness. Also considered an abundance stone, it is said to bring about health, riches and friends to the wearer.

Personally, I love the Moss Agate as I have found that it strengthens me, especially in times of stress. It helps me to stimulate new ideas, releases my fears and reduces the stress I face in my daily life.  It is really quite an amazing stone, so be sure to surround yourself with the Moss Agate, especially if you are giving birth soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment